This post is purely my opinion only but as I’ve been observing women more and more, there are certain things that make us more feminine, prissy and even daintier than others. Times have changed a lot so of course I don’t believe that women are limited to only wearing skirts and dresses, but skirts and dresses (showing our beautiful legs) is what makes people immediately know that you’re a woman from a distance. Unless of course you’re a cross dresser.
So here is my list of five things I believe make a woman feminine.
1. Well manicured finger nails. (Absolutely no chipped polish – she should be willing to paint her nails almost daily to avoid this)
2. Sleeping in nighties/lingerie (Silk or lace, definitely)
3. Matching bra and panty sets
4. Daily face washing routine (Because we wear makeup and lipstick duh!)
5. Having a cosmetic bag in your purse (Chapstick, a mirror, handwipes are things needed 24/7)
So that’s my extremely shallow list of feminine things, maybe because I do them.. 🙂 I may add more as I think of them. Happy Tuesday!